Where a firewall is provided between transformers, it should extend at least 1 ft (0.31 m) above the top of the transformer casing and oil conservator tank and at least 2 ft (0.61 m) beyond the width of the transformer and cooling radiators or to the edge of the containment area, whichever is greater. Power transformer fire protection systemsNitrogen Injection Fire Protection System for Oil filled vietnam transformer tank fire volumeOn receipt of all activating signals, the system shall drain predetermined volume of hot oil from the top of tank, through transformer top oil filtration valve to reduce tank pressure by removing top oil and simultaneously injecting Nitrogen gas at high pressure for stirring the oil at pre-fixed rate and thus bringing the temperature of top vietnam transformer tank fire volumeSome results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement. For more information, please see here.
Working of Conservator Tank. When volume of transformer insulating oil increases due to load and ambient temperature, the vacant space above the oil level inside the conservator is partially occupied by the expanded oil. Consequently, corresponding quantity of air of that space is pushed away through breather. On other hand, when load of vietnam transformer tank fire volume
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: